Illustrators of the Future 2006

8.28.2006

Excellent

I feel so comfortable in our new internet cocoon of conversation. I think I feel a change in the wind, says I. Thank you Kat for setting this up!

Tamara, I'll look out for you on Concept Art. The site as a whole can be very intimidating, and some people can be quite egotistical. A few of the people are highly entertaining, that really makes it worth while. It is definitely a good place to get criticism on your work.

I don't think I'm prepared to accept that James can't communicate due to lack of a computer. He should transverse the internet gap and talk to us in our dreams if he has to. I'm getting pretty hungry. Anyone else up for an IOTF abduction and dinner on James?

I'm working on a new piece. Images will be available shortly.

4 Comments:

  • I'm sorry, are suggesting that we make James buy us dinner, or that we eat him? Either way, it's moot because I got an e-mail from him a couple days ago, so I guess "dinner" is off. Sadness.

    Can't wait to see the new piece!

    By Blogger Major Sheep, at 28 August, 2006  

  • yay! new monsters from Kim soon!

    By Blogger LetterGhost, at 29 August, 2006  

  • I've heard from James, too. He needs to find a library or something and post, like I did! I still say we go for an abduction and dinner.

    By Blogger Droemar, at 29 August, 2006  

  • Since James has not contacted *me* I support the notion of eating him.

    Looking forward to Kim arts!

    By Blogger Katya, at 29 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home