Illustrators of the Future 2006

3.20.2008

Not Dead!

Hi Guys!

I've been thinking a lot about all of you lately and at the same time kicking myself for not posting more. I have a new group show opening in Atlanta called the "Deep Dark Woods" , so that has occupied a lot of my time. Also, I have been doing a bit of freelance stuff and working on the portfolio, I'll post come images when I get the OK from the publisher. Convention season is coming up and I just found out that Steven Hickman is going to be a judge for the Dragon Con art show! How cool is that?! I'll have to post more later, it's back to work for now.


2 Comments:

  • Yeesh! I'm out of it for a couple weeks, and I'm actually behind on this blog!

    Your stuff looks great, Kim, and congrats on another showing! Definitely keep us posted on the freelancing and portfolio development.

    Are you planning on hitting any cons this summer?

    By Blogger Major Sheep, at 02 April, 2008  

  • Cons? oh yeah. I'm doing Heroes and hopefully Dragon Con if I pass the art show jury. I might hit some smaller ones in Georgia if I have time.

    By Blogger K. Feigenbaum, at 13 April, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home