Illustrators of the Future 2006

11.20.2006

ADHD & You


Hey all. Here's a piece I worked on at my last agency that just won an "Award of Excellence" at the 2006 RX Club Awards, a healthcare industry only show. A little background on this--we needed to create a premium item that would be left with docs to illustrate that ADHD is a genetic disorder. Using these nesting dolls, a sales rep would show that everyone in the family could be affected by this hereditary disorder (thanks Mom and Dad!). At the same time, we'd be covering the age indications of the drug--pediatrics, adults, and, new at the time, for teens. Anyway, these dolls were all hand-painted based on my illustrations and done in the branding colors of the drug. Not a bad translation from the originals. Wish I had them to show you, but they're buried somewhere at home. I know this work stuff isn't really exciting, but it's been pretty quiet on here. More stuff to come soon...keep posting!

4 Comments:

  • Wow, Ozzie! This is cool! Congrats on the award. I'm so jealous of your job, you get to do such fun stuff. I hope I can do stuff like that when I get out of college. Neat little design.

    By Blogger Droemar, at 20 November, 2006  

  • Well, it's a rare honor to have your work transformed into another medium altogether, and your design looks great on those nesting dolls. Very professional, and I love the idea too.

    By Blogger Major Sheep, at 21 November, 2006  

  • Thanks guys. But I can't take total credit..it was team thinking that brought this together. Brainstorming with a group is prob the best part of my job and sometimes fun projects do come through. I'd love to collaborate with all of you some day. Hmmm...maybe we can do something together....if anyone else is up for that.

    By Blogger Ozzie, at 22 November, 2006  

  • A collaboration with everyone would be awesome! I'd so love to do that. So consider me signed up.

    By Blogger Droemar, at 26 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home