Illustrators of the Future 2006

10.26.2006

Happy B-Day Laura!

Hey, it may not be your birthday yet in Texas, but it's the 26th here. So, I didn't like how my cartoon of you was going, so I opted to do a really silly piece of fan art instead. I sincerely hope you don't find it too blasphemous.

This is the Domesticated House-Kynx. They make very interesting pets. Unfortunately, they do have a tendancy to develop obesity due to their telekinetic abilities preventing them from getting up very often. The Domestic house-Kynx is not recommended for families with small children or other animals.

Um, yeah. It's the thought that counts, right? Have a good one!

6 Comments:

  • Happy B-day! :)

    By Blogger Ozzie, at 26 October, 2006  

  • Wow! Happy Birthday! Did I miss the piece of paper going around with the birthdays on it? Whatever.

    Hope you have a wonderful day, and remember than on your birthday, everyone has to do what you say. So go swing some power around campus.

    Love ya!

    By Blogger Major Sheep, at 26 October, 2006  

  • !!! I LOVE THIS! I laughed my ass off. Can you email me a higher resolution pic so I can print one out? You made my birthday. My one friend had to cancel, so it's a lonely night playing Okami, really. Though, as Nate says, I wish I could demand a free limo and pizza.

    I want a house kynx!

    By Blogger Droemar, at 26 October, 2006  

  • Happy Birthday Laura!!! Sure this drawing from Tamara really is a great Bday gift

    By Blogger Alex, at 26 October, 2006  

  • Happy Birthday, Laura! (belated) I'm glad that you have such an awesome game as Okami to enjoy on your birthday. Isn't the art incredible? I'll feed some furry woodland creatures in your honor.

    By Blogger K. Feigenbaum, at 27 October, 2006  

  • Happy birthday Laura!! Sending you tons of love and joy and furry dances! I hope it kicked ass :3

    I have a thing for fat animals, and I wish I could have one of these! The face is hilarious. I love it!

    By Blogger Katya, at 28 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home