Illustrators of the Future 2006

10.29.2006

Happy B-Day Kat!

Okay, this is the last birthday that I know of, so this is it for birthday doodles. I hate to admit, but I did this last night after a Brazilian/Hallowe'en party, and I wasn't, er, quite sober, so I couldn't think what to draw, so I thought, I'll just draw another kitty!

Now, didn't I just go to look at your profile and see that you love fishies too. So, why don't we say that this is actually the moment right before the fish bites that bad cat.
Sorry I couldn't do something cooler, but... it's requiring a real effort to even look at the monitor right now, 'cause man, my head hurts.
Have a good one Kat!

5 Comments:

  • Awww, thank you Tamara! I really appreciate it ^.^ Knowing my fish, they would eat the cat before it got to them c_c;;

    I love the different style here, the mix of textures and such. Lovely stuff!!

    Much love!!!

    By Blogger Katya, at 30 October, 2006  

  • Happy B-day! Sorry I'm a little late with the well-wishin'.
    Nice job on this T. Lovin' the versatility.

    By Blogger Ozzie, at 31 October, 2006  

  • Teh coolz! Happy birthday, Kat! I love the way you integrate patterns so well, Tamara.

    By Blogger Droemar, at 31 October, 2006  

  • Happy Happy Birthday! I wish you the best

    By Blogger Alex, at 31 October, 2006  

  • And Tamara, sober or not the work it's beautyfully balanced.

    By Blogger Alex, at 31 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home