Illustrators of the Future 2006

11.06.2006

Recent Work - For no apparent reason

It's been a while since I made a post o' me own, and I just want to throw a couple pics to show that I have indeed been working on more than just my comic! Enjoi!
(They're in-progress, by the way)




Oh, and one last thing and I apologize because I totally feel like a lackey for the Man, passing along messages like this. Sarah asked me to remind everyone that she absolutely loves to hear about our successes and jobs and accomplishments so they can boost the book/contest.

5 Comments:

  • Garrr, yer color pencil do be fine! You need to do a tutorial on how you do it. I command it! Or I can beg, which ever you prefer. Both of these look great. I wish I could draw humans like you.

    By Blogger Droemar, at 06 November, 2006  

  • I've seen these! I vote for your comic every time I read it. I was wondering when you were gonna post them over here. Can't wait to see the finished works. Although I kinda love the top one as is though. The shading is awesome.

    By Blogger LetterGhost, at 07 November, 2006  

  • Nice shading job man. Make sure you post them again when they're done!

    By Blogger Ozzie, at 08 November, 2006  

  • Your shading on the top one is looking so amazing. Also, for some reason I love the hair, with the tiny bit of designers flair and the way you didn't outline it, but used only shading. It's so SMOOTH! Envy.

    Totally loving miss fall-demon girl too. The softness of your shading confounds me. The wings are gonna be monarch! I see! Butterflydemon! Oh god. I can't wait to see it done :)

    nice to hear from you!

    By Blogger Katya, at 08 November, 2006  

  • Great shading on the girl. And that hand with the spark of magic is totally perfect. Really nice concept on the wings of the other girl. Great!

    By Blogger Alex, at 12 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home