Illustrators of the Future 2006

2.14.2007

At it's heart, it's a Test!

This is just a test to see if I can post even if I can't comment. If so, huzzah! If not, then that'll be that and I'll have to use some sploitz and my mad HaXor skillz to phreak the system Zero-Cool-style.

My professional life is at a bit of a stand-still at the moment. Apart from doing the odd freelance job (and my comic), I've decided to wait until my wife starts working before I fling myself headlong into the sea of illustration. Financial stability and all, wot!

Anyway, here's a picture that I've finally finished. I already posted in on DeviantArt, but it'll work for this test post too. In other news, did anyone else realize it's been just over 6 months since we all met? Where does the time go? Then again, somehow it seems like it's been longer. Ah! *snf* My life is an eternity without my illustrating brothers and sisters! I'm all about meeting up again one of these years. I'm desperately trying to work out how I can go to WorldCon in LA this summer, but we'll see. Hopefully, I'll get to hook up with some of you guys in the near future. Take care 'til then.

Naten


1 Comments:

  • Blog on you bloggin' blooger! Snoggin' bloggin'!
    I could go on for days I bet. Huzzah for a successful test. I see all: your melodious words, your rockin' image. 'Tis victory this day.
    I can't believe it's been 6 months either. I want to meet up with folks again, too. And as my stint at Texas Tech is looking like it's going to be a heck of a lot shorter than expected, maybe I won't be as shackled down this summer. I'll keep hope alive for some sort of con, anyway ...

    By Blogger Droemar, at 15 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home