Illustrators of the Future 2006

1.28.2007

Total Autumness, Dude.


Heya, all! Things have been pretty dead around here lately, which I think means that everyone is doing really well with their art. Staying busy = less free time.

Ergo, vis-a-vis, concordantly, here's what I've been doing with my time. This is the first non-commissioned piece I've ever done for the express purpose of profit. I intend to sell it at the earliest opportunity.

It's also the first of four seasonal pieces that will be a set and maybe a calendar too, so yee-haw for entrepeneurial endeavors.

Hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • Cool. There's a nice softness to your color pencil work. And a calendar sounds like a good idea...keep us posted! Can't wait to see the other seasonal pieces.

    By Blogger Ozzie, at 29 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home