Illustrators of the Future 2006

2.03.2007

Holy geez you guys! I kind of fell out of sync with checking this place and now it's yet again full of amazing artwork and everything. I hope that it being slow in here means you guys are super busy and you are pumping out serious amounts of artwork. If I find otherwise you'll be very sorry :|

I still think about and miss you guys - every time I get another Galaxy Press e-mail and see the occasional update on DA. Never forget how excellent you guys are. One day when we're all rich and famous we should all gather together in Carlsbad again in the same hotel and just have a week of artsy amazingness again.

Congrats to Ozzie on the publication...! And to Miguel for his awesome new job. What have the rest of you guys been up to, besides the usual trudge of life? How were your holidays? Tell me things!

I'm busy trying to get things set up for going to Berlin come April. I'm so excited I could explode! So for now I am not in school (as I am.. going in April instead) and just working and trying to make a ton of art. Doing commissions and also regular stuff to add to a portfolio. I have a goal of when I get back from Berlin, I will be in my senior year of college, and I would like to start sending out portfolios to publishing companies and other such things.

I'll priviledge you guys with a WIP of a picture I've been picking at for months inbetween other projects - and I'm ready to get this stuff finished already! I've done some more on it since this, and I will be posting the finished piece on deviantart.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home