Illustrators of the Future 2006

2.15.2007

Ok, now I am having problems with this thing. It won't let me leave comments. It just says I'm not a team member and then erases my post.
Anyway, as long as I can post somewhere I guess it's not a big deal.

Laura: My mom's house is open and it would be great to see you again. Just let me know. The membership fee for DragonCon will continue to go up the closer it gets to the con. Today is the last day to get it for $50.

Nate: I'm really lovin' the wacom. I will risk repreating myself by saying 'if you have the means, I highly recommed picking one up. They are so choice."

1 Comments:

  • I hear you loud and clear. It seems Blogger is making such a big push to convert to the "new" version that it's making it nearly impossible to use the "old" version. Now I know how Australopithecus felt.

    I had to have Kat re-invite me using one of my other e-mail addresses just so I could post again, and now I think I may have just screwed up that account. What de hell?

    Anyway, it may be time to upgrade just to get rid of the hassle.

    By Blogger Naten, at 17 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home