Illustrators of the Future 2006

6.05.2007

Tumbleweeds and Tarantulas

Just a little post to dust off this here blog.

There hasn't been a new post here in quite a while, which I'm actually taking as a good sign. That means everyone's busy, and everyone's working. Yay! I finally got my vaunted Wacom, and will hopefully have something to post after I get the hang of it.

I was talking to Joni from Galaxy the other day and she says she's up to her neck planning for the contest event this year. Can you believe it's almost been a year? I don't know about anyone else, but those memories are so fresh, it still feels like last month. I wonder what would have happened if we'd all been able to hang out for two weeks instead of one. There would have been project collaborations all over the place!

Anyway, I hope every one of you is doing well and fighting for the dream.

2 Comments:

  • I'm hoping one day we can have a reunion gathering :) Maybe at the same hotel, although it's probably super expensive.

    I miss you guys and would love to see you all again. Only this time just be able to shill and hang out for as long as we wanted.

    By Blogger Katya, at 05 June, 2007  

  • Hey Kat!!! How ya been? Are you in Germany now?

    Nate, what kind of Wacom did you end up getting? And I'd love to see the work you've been doing with it.

    I too dream of the reunion gathering... but I think it'll happen. Considering the talent of this group I'd like to think there's pretty good odds that someone will hit it big... and then fly us all out to San Diego for reunion party. Right? Or maybe we should all meet up in Uzbekistan :)

    By Blogger LetterGhost, at 06 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home